5 Layer Film
What is 5 Layer?
Five layer barrier films are manufactured using blown coextrusion technology in which different resins from a number of extruders form 5 microscopic layers. The layers add strength, transparency and improve the film's barrier properties, enhancing the product's durability and its shelf life.
- The Film can be used either in Tube form (e.g. for plastic bags and sacks) or can be slit to form a sheet.
- Industrial packaging (e.g. bag film or container liners, shrink film, stretch film)
- Consumer packaging (e.g. packaging film for frozen products, shrink film for transport packaging, food wrap film, packaging bags, or form, fill and seal packaging film)
- Laminating film (e.g. laminating of aluminium or paper used for packaging for example milk or coffee)
- Barrier film
- Packaging of medical products, and Agricultural film (e.g. greenhouse film, crop forcing film, silage film, silage stretch film)
Send us the below details and we will match the right product for you